Listening To Reason

random musings about technologies by Andy Norris

14 October 2005

So here's the part where I introduce myself, et al. I'm Andrew, and I write various software, so I thought I'd start a blog, and talk about some of the interesting technical ideas and projects I run across. I work in C# for a living (an app that runs both on web and desktop, though I'm immersed n web at the moment), but I've also done a lot of work with general-purpose web standards (JavaScript, HTML, CSS), and some other languages and web frameworks, such as the increasingly-ubiquitous Ruby on Rails.

So anyway, hi.

Tags:

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger David Nieporent said...

Hi.

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Microsoft Office 2007 said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Love Kpop said...

I often get emotionally involved. Like when I read your post, I can cry, laugh, sad, funny, depending on your written words. I think you are a sensitive person.
http://www.facebookbaixargratis.com.br

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home